Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Bound, Gagged, and Exposed


Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Belleand I were sitting in my office waiting for some copies to finish up since someone forgot to do them today and we aren't allowed to be in the building alone in case someone tries to break in, but that never happens. She goes to check and see if they are finally done so we can get the hell out of here. I turn to jot down a few things I need to remember to do in the morning when a hand grabs my shoulder.I swat at it and try to pull it off me before I look up and realize that I have no idea who this man is. He pulls me up from my chair and over to the counter where he takes a seat, wrapping his legs around me to keep me in place. I ask him what he wants as I try to pull his arms limbs off of me, but they seem to be everywhere at once. He pulls my arms behind my back but I can't pull away. He stands up and my elbows together until I can feel them touch. He lashes them together along with my wrists. I try to convince him that there are security cameras and that he should ju! st let me go because the cops will be here any minute, but he isn't buying it. Perhaps he knows that my boss is too cheap to get a real camera instead of one of those stupid dummy ones with a red light.The man me to open my mouth and stuffs a huge pair of panties in my mouth and wraps black 4inch vetwrap around my head. I don't even want to think about where he got the panties from. I cry out behind the gag, cursing him but it comes out very muffled. He lifts me in the air and lays me on the counter to tie my ankles and hogtie me. In all the struggling, I lose a shoe and my skirt comes up showing off my flower print panties. He thinks I'm still talking a bit too much and winds red electrical tape over the center of the gag, cleaving it to be even tighter and the wad deeper in my mouth.After a few minutes,Belleis led in the room by the man. She jerks away from him but he quickly grasps her arm and twists them behind her back. Her elbows and wrists get tied together behin! d her back as well. He pulls out another ball of fabric and st! uffs it in her mouth, despite her best efforts to keep him from doing so. He winds white 4 inch vetwrap around her head several times before adding the red electrical tape cleave to her. With her gag in place, He sits her down in the chair and secures her ankles together. One more rope is added to tie her ankles to her wrists to keep her from getting up and hopping away.I manage to slide closer to her and get turned on my side, but this only makes things worse since the man unbuttons my blouse and pulls my breasts from my bra to put them on display. I'm so embarrassed but there's nothing I can do about it. He does the same thing toBelleand we are left bound, gagged, andexposed. Once he leaves us, she tries to untie the knot keeping her to the chair but I can't help her with the huge wad of panties in my mouth so she struggles trying to figure out which one is which while the man makes his escape..
None. None. None. Sweet tranny babe Delia DeLions Enjoys Some Group Sex ! With Lovely Shemales. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 678.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesse Davis

Release Year: 2021 Studio: BrutalTops Models: Jesse Davis Genres: Anal Sex , Oral Sex , Condom , Gay , Bdsm Video language: Engl...